Chloe Lynch, Ecclesial Leadership as Friendship (Abingdon: Routledge, 2019)
In addition to my book, I have also published a number of articles and book chapters:
- Prophetic Imagination as a Mode of Practical Theology (forthcoming in a 2021 Routledge volume).
- Preacher as Friend Anglican Theological Review 102:3 (2020), 437-456.
- Don’t Give Up Hope: Continuing in Friendship with God amidst Acedia Evangelical Review of Theology 44:2 (2020), 126-140.
- Prophetic Leadership: Making Present the Truth of Ecclesial Hope Journal of Religious Leadership 18:1 (2019).
- Review of God and Soul Care (Eric L. Johnson) Themelios 43:3 (2018), 512-514.
- Love, leadership and McDonald’s Journal of the European Pentecostal Theological Association 38:2 (2018), 113-125.
- In 1 Peter 5:1-5, who are the πρϵσβύτϵροι and what is said about their role? Expository Times 123:11 (2012), 529-540.
- How convincing is Walter Wink’s interpretation of Paul’s language of the powers? Evangelical Quarterly 83:3 (2011), 251-266.
- I blog regularly at The Art of Steering and I have also written a couple of devotional series for Scripture Union’s Closer to God publication and been published by Preach magazine.
DR CHLOE LYNCH | ACADEMIC&PRACTITIONER