I am available for a few speaking engagements each year. These include Sunday services, training sessions and conferences, one-off lectures and weekends away.
I love preaching – and deep exegetico-theological engagement with the text is my thing! – so I am always up for considering one-off preaching invitations. If you want to see me in action over the last year, click on the links:
In 2018, my teaching and training series include the following but I am always looking to develop my materials so, if you are looking for something a little different, do contact me!
- Loving As His Beloved: Windows on to Love in John’s Gospel
- Leading in Love: Training for Incarnational Leadership
- Leading from a Whole Heart: Presence, Vulnerability and Self-Care for Leaders
- Unforcing the Rhythms of Grace: Spiritual Practices for Pursuing God
- Practical Training for Preachers
- Listening Skills Workshops for Pastoral Carers
- Learning from Jesus the Disciple-Maker
- Imagine: Disciple-Making Training for Churches
- The Beginning of Wisdom: Tracing Sapiential Pathways in Scripture and Beyond
- Old Testament and New Testament overviews